We have several charity shops, which rely on your generous donations of good quality, pre-loved goods to help to raise money for the Hospice.
If you are a UK taxpayer we could claim an extra 25% in Gift Aid from HMRC on the value of the items you donate to our shops at no extra cost to you. This means for every £10 worth of Gift Aided goods sold we are able to claim an additional £2.50 from the taxman, making your donation go further.
Please ask about signing up to Gift Aid when dropping goods off at our shops.
Regrettably we are unable to accept the following items:
· Furniture that does not comply with safety standards
· Children’s cots, pushchairs
· Crash helmets and other safety equipment
· Computer equipment
· Roller blades and skateboards
· Microwaves and white goods
If you’d like to contact our shops about making a donation or arranging a free furniture collection, please visit our shops page.