Free Furniture Collection
Did you know that we offer a free furniture collection service, as well as house clearances?
If you have any good quality furniture that you would like to donate to one of our shops to sell, please get in contact with our Furniture Coordinator on 07917 942273 or complete the form below and we will arrange for our furniture collectors to come by and pick up your items!
It is so easy and convenient to donate this way and can provide some vital funds for our Hospice.
Please note that if your form submission is successful you will receive a confirmation notification. If you are having any issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furniture Collection Contact Form
Gift Aid Terms
Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate.
Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.
I want to Gift Aid this donation and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to East Cheshire Hospice:
I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.
Please notify the charity if you:
- Want to cancel this declaration
- Change your name or home address
- No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or as HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.
Gift Aid Declaration
- I understand that the items I have left will be sold by East Cheshire Hospice on my behalf as my agent. The goods remain my property until they are sold.
- I confirm the donated goods belong to me and that I am not acting as a business. If HMRC deems I am acting as a business, I accept I am potentially liable to income tax and VAT on any proceeds from the sale of the goods, even if the proceeds are donated to the charity.
- I understand that any unsold goods can be disposed of by East Cheshire Hospice at their discretion
- I understand that I will only be contacted when the net sales value of goods is greater than £100 in any tax year.
- I understand that if I am contacted, I will be offered the value of the sale over £100 less a commission charge of 2.5% of the sale plus VAT.
- I understand that any trader that asks a charity to sell trading goods on their behalf will need to include the full proceeds in their receipts and any commission charged as expenses in their accounts when calculating their taxable profits, and when a charity is selling valuable goods on their behalf, any Capital Gains Tax liability will remain the traders’ own responsibility.