Thank you for your interest
Please see below for a list of our current vacancies.
Once we have your application, we will get in touch with further details of the role and our recruitment process in line with our current policies. Please be aware that a DBS check will be requested for all staff positions. The Hospice has positive policies about equality and diversity.
Thank you for your interest in working for East Cheshire Hospice, we look forward to hearing from you!
Community Out of Hours Staff Nurse
Hours:Range of preferred hours available up to 30 hours
Salary:Band 5/8 £30,112 pro rata
This essential and well supported team will be working closely with our partners in the NHS and other charities to complement existing local services overnight and at weekends. Demand for our service is increasing and we are looking for qualified Nurses to join our team. This is a great development opportunity for those wanting to progress to District Nursing.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Salary Band 5/8: £30,112 pro rata
- Enhancements: 30% night work, 30% Saturday, 60% Sunday
- Full time, part time and bank contracts available
- NHS Pension scheme membership for existing members
- Personal pension plan for non NHS scheme members
- 7 weeks’ holiday
- The cost of your DBS Check (£50)
- Mileage paid at 45p per mile
- Autonomy to practice
- CPD and access to academic development
- Re-validation support
- Access to employee support and supervision
- Mobile phones, lone worker devices and iPads for all community staff to use on shift
- Free parking, access to HSF Health Plan
21.00-08.00 (full night)
18.30-08.00 (long night)
07.30 – 15.00 (early)
07.30-21.30 (long day)
21.00-0800 (full night)
18.30-08.00 (long night)
YOU WILL NEED:
- To be a registered nurse with 2 years’ experience post qualification
- An interest in palliative care
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a primary care/ community setting
- A commitment to professional development
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Driving licence and a safe means of transport or the ability to travel independently within our area.
If you are a registered nurse, please apply via NHS jobs or complete our application form available below
For more information please contact Sarah Dale, Clinical Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Sunday 2nd June, 2019Download application formDownload full job description
Hours:30 hours per week
Salary:£16,391 pro rata per annum (actual salary £13,112.80)
Reporting to:General Services Manager
East Cheshire Hospice is a centre of excellence providing specialist palliative care to patients with life limiting conditions. An opportunity has arisen for a committed individual who would like to make a difference in a caring and professional environment.
We are looking for a reliable individual to work within our General Services Department as a Housekeeping Assistant. The successful candidate will be responsible for meeting the basic cleaning and housekeeping needs of the Hospice to a high level of quality and infection control.
The right person for this role will have had some experience in a housekeeping/ domestic setting, will be adaptable and able to work without direct supervision. You must be also able to deal sensitively with a variety of different people. This role does not involve patient care.
Please note to be successful in an application for this position, you will need appropriate DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) clearance which the Hospice will arrange and pay for.
To apply please complete an application form available on our website: www.eastcheshirehospice.org.uk or for further information or an application form please email Alicia Whittaker, Training & HR Advisor at email@example.com or Rob Kind, General Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload application form