Thank you for your interest
Please see below for a list of our current vacancies.
Once we have your application, we will get in touch with further details of the role and our recruitment process in line with our current policies. Please be aware that a DBS check will be requested for all staff positions. The Hospice has positive policies about equality and diversity.
Thank you for your interest in working for East Cheshire Hospice, we look forward to hearing from you!
In Patient Unit Staff Nurses
Hours:Full time/Part time
Salary:Current Salary Band 5: £23,023 - £29,608 April 2019 Salary Band 5: £24,214 - £30,112
Location:East Cheshire Hospice
Reporting to:Inpatient Unit Manager
We allow all our Nursing Staff time to care.
Enhancements: 30% night work, 30% Saturday, 60% Sunday
07.30 – 15.30 Early
13.30 – 21.30 Late
21.00 – 08:00 Night
07:30-21:30 Long Day
This post is rotational to nights
Our highly qualified nursing team have time to help and support in a professional, caring and respectful environment.
East Cheshire Hospice is based in Macclesfield and supports patients and families from the High Peak and East Cheshire areas. We take time to see beyond the patient’s condition to the whole person and their family.
YOU WILL NEED:
- To be a registered nurse with 1 years’ post registration experience
- An interest in palliative care
- A commitment to professional development
- Experience in a primary care
- Excellent communication skills
- To be able to work on a rotational nights/ days basis
WE CAN OFFER:
- NHS Pension scheme membership for existing members
- Although we are a non NHS unit, it is our intention to track NHS AFC at Band 5
- 7 weeks holiday
- Free parking
- Access to education and development
- Subsidised meals
- High staffing ratios
- Re-validation support
- Access to employee support and supervision
- The cost of your DBS Check (£44)
- Personal pension plan for non NHS scheme members
- Access to HSF Health Plan
We welcome informal visits and pre-application discussion. To arrange a visit, to discuss the role or for more information please contact either Sandra Jones, In Patient Unit Clinical Director email@example.com or Clair Barber, Senior IPU Sister firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are required to undergo an enhanced DBS check, paid for and arranged by the Hospice. East Cheshire Hospice is committed to diversity across its workforce.
To apply please complete the online application form or send a downloadable application form to email@example.comDownload application formDownload full job description Apply Online