Major gifts and grants enable us to:
- Launch and expand innovative new services committing to our Angel 5-year pledge giving scheme
- Support the running of our Inpatient Unit
- Help our Family Bereavement Team to support patients and families with their spiritual and mental wellbeing
- Ensure our Hospice @Home community teams can provide the Hospice’s same high standard of nursing and compassionate care in patients’ homes
- Deliver high-quality training and education to ensure we remain a centre of excellence in palliative care
- Help to fund our daycare living well programmes supporting those living with a terminal illness
Meet the Philanthropy Team…
Philanthropy Manager April Green
Philanthropy Assistant Sally Dykins
To find out more, please complete the form below.
How to donate to East Cheshire Hospice
Thank you so much for choosing to support East Cheshire Hospice. You may never know how much your gift means, but we know that it will make the world of difference to our patients and their families.