Gifts in kind
It is not just monetary donations that make an impact here at the Hospice. Your time, products or services could support our fundraising efforts as well.
There are several ways in which you could support us:
- Raffle & Auction prizes – Donate unused gifts or memorabilia that can be used for a raffle, tombola, or auction.
- Refreshments – we always ensure our volunteers and guests are looked after at our events, donating bottles of water, baked goods, or other refreshments help the Hospice keep costs low so more profits can go to our services.
- Volunteering – gift us your time at a Hospice event or in one of our regular volunteering roles. Without the support of our volunteers, we wouldn’t be able to continue to provide our service or put on key events for spreading awareness.
- Handmade Goods – You may wish to use your creative skills to support the Hospice by turning your craft into fundraising! We have a group of volunteers who donate the proceeds of goods they have made and sold, or others donate their handmade goods directly to us for us to sell from our reception display or at stalls in our local area.
- Venue – Could you allow us access to your venue or meeting space free of charge.