Shop and Give
How does ShopAndGive work?
TheGivingMachine receives commission for referring customers to online shops. When someone clicks from our website, mobile app or desktop reminder app to a retailer and makes a purchase we receive a percentage of the total purchase price – this is generally known as affiliate marketing. We then pass on up to 50% of that commission to the causes you are supporting.
Why sign up as a Giver on ShopAndGive?
- It’s completely free for you and the causes you support
- As a charity, ShopAndGive by TheGivingMachine is able to pass on more commission than commercial alternatives
- You can choose from over 2,200 of your favourite retailers
- There are thousands of causes to support
- You are in control and decide the causes you want to support
- You can raise funds for up to four causes
- It’s super simple – so why wouldn’t you?
Below you will find the link to your own cause page. You’ll want to use this link whenever you talk about your Shop&Give account as it takes your supporters straight to the East Cheshire Hospice fundraising page where they can sign up as a East Cheshire Hospice Supporter.