As a valued member of the local business community, we invite you to become a member of the East Cheshire Hospice’s 500 Club – Funding Hospice Care.
You can do this by regularly donating £500 a year.
Business donations are crucial to East Cheshire Hospice, providing the vital support and services to our patients and their families when they need it the most.
How will your business benefit?
- Your logo/company name on the East Cheshire Hospice website
- Social media coverage about your fundraising story
- Exclusive use of the 500 Club logo
- Regular East Cheshire Hospice updates
- Your donation can be off set against your corporate tax
- Fundraising ideas and materials for staff
- 500 Club certificate and trophy
When we ask families what the most impactful part of their time at the Hospice is, we often hear that it’s the compassion, understanding and love our nurses show to them and their loved one.
With rising energy and nursing costs, every donation matters and will help us confidently plan for the future and continue to provide the support and services our patients and families so desperately rely on.
How to become a 500 Club member?
- You can donate instantly by completing the form below.
- Or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invoice or our BACS payment details.
Once you have donated, you will be invited into the Hospice for a coffee and a chat about your business. Here, I will also be able to talk to you about the difference your donation will make to the lives of our patients and the future of the Hospice.
To get a closer look at the work of our nurses, watch the video below and see a day in the life of Lucy, a newly qualified nurse working on the ward at East Cheshire Hospice.
500 Club Members