At East Cheshire Hospice we set high expectations for ourselves, our staff and our volunteers to ensure that patients, carers and families are at the centre of everything we do.
For those that are suffering from life-limiting illnesses, their families and carers our aim is to make every day count.
To provide the highest quality care and support to the people we serve.
- To put our patients, their families and carers at the centre of everything we do.To act always with care and compassion.
- To strive to deliver excellence in all that we do.
- To be accessible to all, tailoring our services to meet the needs of the communities we serve.
- To work in partnership and collaboration in the interests of our patients.
- To value our staff and our volunteers, investing in their learning and development.
- To be open and transparent; promoting equality and celebrating diversity.
- To make the best possible use of our resources, upholding the spirit and letter of our charitable status.
- To recognise and be mindful of our responsibilities to the communities that support us.
Our CARE principles
Compassion :We demonstrate our care and compassion in everything we do – we are here to serve.
Alliance:We work in partnership and collaboration, forming productive alliances in the interests of our patients.
Resourcefulness: We make the best possible use of our resources, ensuring that income from our communities is directly channelled to care and support for patients and their families
Excellence:We invest in learning and development for our staff and volunteers – striving for excellence in all we do